Our Term Loans enable you to fund your various business needs. With our expert support and recommendation, you can be sure you’ll find the loan agreement that’s right to meet your needs.
UBL UK Term Loans are available to companies. Term Loans are offered for a maximum 5 year term(term loan can be extended at the end of the term subject to necessary review & approval at the discretion of UBL UK).
UBL UK Term loans can be used for:
Interest on the loan amount is calculated at an agreed rate on a daily basis, and charged to your Current Account each month. Unless we agree otherwise, you’ll make monthly payments covering capital plus interest, which can be reassessed upon renewal.
As with most banks, our term loan arrangement requires collateral of investment property; we may contribute up to 60% of the value of the security, while you’ll need to provide the remaining 40%. You may also need to provide personal or corporate guarantees to secure the loan.
Contact us now on 0800 218 22 66.