Please note: We are not accepting new applications on any Notice Accounts until further notice.
Competitive rates and flexibility
Our Notice Accounts offer attractive rates of interest, combined with the flexibility to withdraw your funds by giving the relevant notice keeping you in total control of your personal finances. At present, UBL UK offers 90 Day Notice Accounts.
The key features and benefits of our Notice Accounts are as follows:
- Interest Rate: 1.00% Gross
- Unlimited number of deposits (up to a maximum balance of £1,000,000)
- 90 days notice required for withdrawals
- Member of Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Charges apply for withdrawals without required notice. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the products for more details
- Interest rates are variable and subject to change
- Interest is calculated on a daily basis and paid out twice a year in June and December
Applications and downloads
To apply for any of our Notice Accounts, simply download the relevant form from this page, fill it out, and return it to one of our branches. Alternatively, you can contact our call centre on 0800 218 22 66.
Please select the links below for our Product Specific and General Terms and Conditions:
Notice Account Terms and Conditions
Personal Banking General Terms and Conditions
In order to be eligible for one of our Notice Accounts, you must:
- Be 18 or older
- Have proof of identity
- Have proof of address
To help you in your product selection, you may find the following definitions useful:
- Gross interest: the contractual rate of interest payable before the deduction of income tax at the rate specified by law.
- AER (Annual Equivalent Rate): the AER illustrates what the true rate of interest would be if interest was paid and compounded each year. Please note that the actual interest rate, based on the interest payment frequency you chose, will be different than the AER advertised. If interest is paid more frequently to your account, the actual rate applied would be lower.