UBL Remittances are FAST, SECURE and CONVENIENT way to send money to friends and family in Pakistan and Bangladesh.
There are five quick and easy ways to make a remittance with United Bank UK:
Through UBL NetRemit – log on to www.ubluknetremit.com for online transfers to Pakistan using your debit card. Now you can use your android device or your iPhone to send money to family and friends in Pakistan! Download the NetRemit App for free today and get the chance to win a Samsung Galaxy Tablet 4! Terms and conditions apply. Visit www.ubluknetremit.com for more information and to download the App.
- Through our Cash Over Counter at any UBL UK branch– Bring your cash and your beneficiary will receive cash in Pakistan
- Through Cheque or debit from your account at a United Bank UK branch. You can remit to Pakistan and anywhere else in the world using this service
- Through UBL Omni – a network of authorised Agents
We aim to have your remittance reach its destination and delivered to the beneficiary within 24 to 48 hours.
Online transfers at www.ubluknetremit.com.
- *FREE REMITTANCE SERVICE to Pakistan
- Excellent exchange rates
- Speedy and convenient delivery to any Pakistani Bank
- Just register yourself and put in the bank details of where you want to transfer
- Any UK based £ debit card can be used
- Log on and experience the ease of online transfers
*A £3 charge is applicable on remittances below £70 until June 30th 2015. Thereafter, a £3 charge will be applicable on remittances below £150 from July 1st 2015.
Please complete our enquiry form or visit your nearest branch for further details.